Cambridge style – 25 x 100mm, Dual sided, one smooth face and one reeded.
Canterbury style – 32 x 150mm Dual sided, one smooth face and one grooved.
Winchester style – 32 x 150mm Dual sided, one grooved face and one reeded, protruding.
York style – 38 x 125mm Dual sided, one smooth face and one grooved.
Anti-slip Resistant Deckboards
Q-Grip slip resistant Canterbury– 32 x 150mm, Grooved
Q-Grip slip resistant York – 38 x 125mm, Smooth
Reversible hardwood decking – 20 x 90mm. Hardwood decking is made from cultivated ecalyptus hardwood trees, harvested in less than twenty years, offering unrivalled sustainability
available as one standard profile in two colour shades ex-stock, apricot brown and olive green. Two other colour shades are available to order at short notice, riverstone grey and bark brown. Furthermore there are four European colour shades available on application, liquorice black, turf brown, almond beige and hazelnut brown.
Apricot brown – Dual sided, one grooved and one reeded face.
Olive green – Dual sided, one grooved and one reeded face.
Riverstone grey – Dual sided, one grooved and one reeded face.
Bark brown – Dual sided, one grooved and one reeded face.
- Stock lengths 4.5m. 6.0m lengths available to order.
- Easy to process and cut using conventional woodworking tools.
- 25 year warranty.
- Concealed fixing system. For further details please download our deckboard guide above right.
- Free from splitting and distortion.
- Easy to keep clean. Less prone to algae growth – less slippery in wet conditions.
- Highly water resistant and durable.
- Low maintenance.
- The wood element (wood flour) is from recycled PEFC certified softwood.